ONE TIME BOOKKEEPING
Kyle Stroshein, B.Comm,
Kyle Stroshein works closely with businesses and individuals to provide a solution to their financial difficulties. One of the goals of his practice is to open communication with creditors and debtors through restructuring.
- Highly Skilled in cash flow management, budgeting, financial modelling and forecasting
- Able to provide excellent analysis of balance sheet weaknesses leading to profit improvement.
- Experienced in negotiating new credit arrangements
- Skilled facilitator, client consultations and assessments
- Tackles CRA compliance administration
- Setup of financial systems
- Member of Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- EOS Coach
- Active in the Vancouver Island Soccer League as part of Prospect Lake Soccer Club